Wednesday, May 07, 2003

New Toys...


Got a new toy recently. I was going to wait until my b-day but found a good price and glad I didn't wait too long--got a new violin from this place, ColorViolin. Starburst red--last one. For the price, it is not a bad violin at all. Sounds really great with the PiZo pickup, even better than my old violin with the Fishman pickup. It has a built-in jack but it's not connected to the PiZo; I will have to get someone to soulder it. I actually spent some time practicing with it last night, so it is a good motivation.

New X-men movie--forgot to mention that I did see this and it's good.

Currently reading: Oryx and Crake, by Margaret Atwood--really good read so far. Same author who wrote The Handmaid's Tale (1985), which was turned into an equally remarkable film. I should read more by this author. She has the ability to describe a very disturbing and bizarre, yet believable future Earth.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...