Friday, September 27, 2002

Wow, I've been so busy that I've neglected my blog. I keep thinking that I'll have all the bridesmaids gowns done soon, but I'm still working on them!!! They all have to be done by this weekend, and then maybe I can start talking about some other sewing projects. I've been busy with my REAL job, too. The project that I'm working on right now is particularly frustrating. The software takes days to install and configure, and then everything I attempt to do after that breaks, so I have to start all over again. But let me tell you about some fun things that I've done recently....

Another Wedding...


...Luckily I didn't have to do any sewing for this one. It was definitely one of the most unique and charming weddings I ever witnessed. It was between two of my SCA friends, Maria & Angus and took place at an artist's house, tucked away in the woods around Zelienople. This house was FAB, and so were the grounds. Check it out:

RainbowCastle

RainbowCastleInterior

Maria-Angus

BurningCake

WaitingForFood

Elephant's Birthday


Oh, yeah, and I went to the Pittsburgh Zoo that weekend, too. It was the baby boy elephant's birthday.

PghElephants

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...