Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Finally, the New Rajasthani Choli Pattern is Ready!

I spent an extraordinary amount of time figuring this one out. My goal is always to come up with a design that can be easily adjusted to fit a wide variety of body sizes and shapes. This pattern is diabolical in its simplicity, but it was still a challenge coming up with the right fitting guidelines and instructions. It is unlike anything else out there, and it's now available on eBay! Woohoo!


And that's not all I'm excited about. At Spirit of the Tribes, we (Khafif) will have videos, DVDs, CDs, and t-shirts, oh my!

In other news, just received a new CD by Farzad Farhangi, "Sandstorm" and it rocks. Got it from CD Baby--very fast service.

5 comments:

mwynn13 said...

Do you still have any copies of this pattern for sale? I bought one many years ago, and some folks have been asking on a Facebook Tribal Costuming thread, and there is some interest in it. I am not willing to let mine out of my sight!
-Margaret

Mirvana said...

I am no longer selling copies. It is now open source! You may make copies of it with my permission and please give me credit. Thanks.

Aymocdt said...

Hello Megan
I’ve been looking for this choli pattern for a long time, and ended up here.
Is there any way to get this pattern?
Thank you.
Ayumi

Mirvana said...

I have to remember where I put it! Then I will publish it somewhere public....

Aymocdt said...

Thank you for your reply.
It will be super cool and appreciated if you would do so...!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...