Saturday, September 13, 2008

I finally posted a creation to my profile over at BurdaStyle.com! It's been a while since I made myself something that wasn't SCA garb or a costume of some sort. These are just regular old casual pants for work, using Burda Mode pattern #9305 Ellen Pants that I downloaded for free :D. I used a cheap piece of stretchy brown denim that I found at Walmart. I guesstimate that it cost me less than $10 in materials, and they fit pretty well. I like the pattern and might reuse it, but the instructions were dodgy. I just did it my own way.
pants001

I can't wait to make more pants!

Back to costuming, I also recently finished making another kimono and obi:
purplekimono
I used Folkwear's kimono pattern with purple silk dupioni from fabric.com. The obi was a piece of satin brocade from mystash.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...