Monday, December 09, 2002

What is Light without Dark?


Movie night last Friday, we watched the Legend: Ultimate Edition DVD--highly recommended. This is one of those films that was somewhat ill-fated, did not do well in it's theatrical run, but it ranks as one of my favorite fantasy films of all time. Ridley Scott directed this following The Dualist, Alien, and Bladerunner (all of which are also on my list "to buy"). The DVD includes the director's cut or European version, which has a completely different soundtrack and is about 8 minutes longer. I can't decide which version I like more, because I love the Tangerine Dream soundtrack of the US theatrical release, but the European version has extended scenes with the fairies, Meg Mucklebones, and the "Make Her One of Us" dance scene.

New Patterns Soon to be Published


I know I've been saying it for a while now, but I mean it this time. I worked on a Plus Size version of my stretch choli pattern this past weekend, soon to hit the presses and then onto eBay.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...