Saturday, September 20, 2003

...and here are some pictures from the show tonite!!! I know I am insane because I am up at 3 am uploading these pictures to my blog--what can I say--I am a slave to the blog...all things must be blogged...anyway: Melissa was looking especially fab...


...and here is the dancing...


Had a good turn out--even if it was mostly family and friends. We apparently have a lot of 'em! Got a lot of good reviews from audience members after the show. It was such a good experience. It gave me the best of both worlds: I felt like a musician in a band AND a dancer in a dance troupe at the same time. Thanks to Melissa's bro, Matt, for taking these pix, thanks to my bro, Ryan, and to Eric for playing with us tonite and making it extra-special, and thanks to Between the Waters for inviting us to play.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...