Monday, December 15, 2003

Had a cathartic weekend, maybe? I dunno, I was PMS-ing pretty hard...anyway, I decided that I should prolly "come out" more about my sexuality rather than play games with rules that I can't follow, or rather rules that I'm not aware of. I haven't been reading the memos for the past 10 years, so I'm a little out of touch with the current trends in dating and relationships. Anyway, I have my own set of rules. Well, they're just guidelines, really. I don't like rules to begin with. Here you go:


  • A relationwhip should be a haven from stress, not the cause of it...I actually stole that one from an advice column, but it's a good one.

  • Sleep with your friends, because if not, who are you going to sleep with? People you don't like?!!!--that one comes from a dear friend of mine;-)

  • Sleep with as many people as you want. Who's counting?

  • And lastly...release your jealousy. There's no need to feel possessive of another person. If you love something, set it free, etc. I've been testing this one for the past few months, and it has been so tempting to back down, to comprimise on this one, but I've been sticking to my guns so far.


And where did I have this epiphany? Why at the Cradle of Filth/Type O Negative/Moonspell show last Saturday of course! It was awesome...I could not have as much fun as I wanted at the show, though. I hurt my back earlier that day and spent most of the show sitting in the vending area. I had to sit around at Ceremony too, like a "mopey goth." It was so frustrating--I wanted to scream. I was not good company that evening, with my PMS and lack of mobility. I literally wanted to kill people...but I think I stumbled upon some enlightenment, anyway.

...and I will leave you with another pic from Mosaic. This one is of "Claire's Intermediate Students," left to right: Laura, me, Wendy, Melissa, Judith. We did our choreo to "Hot Stuff" this time, hence Melissa and I are wearing our flamin' harem pants. It was fun.



Oh, and I think that with this posting, the one with the red corset pix is going to drop off the bottom of my blog, but you can still see all those pix in the archive, or go to TwistedView.net. Warning! Some are not safe for work;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...