Monday, December 01, 2003

Had probably the most calm and peaceful Thanksgiving holiday ever. Considering what I've been through this year, I was glad to have just a quiet dinner with mom and bro. Also had quality fun time with friends. Went on a second date, woohoo! Saw The Missing, which was really very good. Not your typical Western with amazing performances by Kate Blanchett and Tommy Lee Jones. Checked out a new club near my house out in the 'burbs, B-Witches Tavern. It was cheesy but fun to hang out there with friends. Thanks to russ@twistedview.net, have one pic of me and me pals in garb:

Last night, had a movie night at home and saw one of the funniest movies about the music biz, ever: 24 Hour Party People, about the punk/alt music scene in Manchester and the rise and fall of Factory records.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the biggest news--I got a new piercing, yay! Um, in an intimate place...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...