Thursday, April 03, 2003

FLUX9FLUX9FLUX9--this Saturday


Need I say more? I made a really really really cool goth-urban-tribal-inspired outfit for the occasion. Will be posting pix soon after the event. We are doing one piece that is a departure from our usual Khafif tribal world-fusion selves, and it has me fantacizing about starting an ethereal goth metal offshoot band. Oh, and congratulate us--we have sold our first music CD on eBay. First eBay, then the world tour.

Next up on the sewing agenda, I am going to be working on some 1830s (Regency/Romantic period) re-enactor garb for a friend. I spent the big bux and got the "La Mode Bagatelle" pattern ---the rolls royce of Regency wardrobe patterns. Can't wait to try it out. Might make an outfit for myself, even though I don't usually do that period. I've also got some ideas for more patterns for bellydance gear. I am so thankful for all of the positive feedback that my eBay customers have been giving me. It really gives validity to my patterns. Even though I am self-publishing them--I tried to do a very professional job and surpass the competition (if there is any).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...