Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Greetings from Pennsic! Unfortunately, I don't think I am going to do as much blogging as I thought I would because Mystic Mail is quite expensive, but it is awfully convenient! So, I will be posting the pictures and the gory details when I'm back on the home lan. So, here's the report so far: it has rained everyday until today, so I have been slogging around in the mud for the past four days. But, yesterday, I finally bought a waterproof parasol so now it is guaranteed not to rain anymore. It is nice and sunny and hot and oppressive now. But our (Khafif) performance at the dance expo went well, and I have enjoyed the opportunity to play with and learn from the other musicians here. It should be smooth sailing now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...