Tuesday, June 04, 2002

I've done it! My new belly dance top pattern is listed on eBay now. Click here to see all my current listings. It might take a day for the new listings to show up in my eBay store. I am really excited about this. I put a lot of effort into this new pattern to make it look really good and professional. I think it's packaged nicely too. Now am looking for other places to sell it...if interested, please contact me. Here is the front page of the pattern with all the details.

I also have several fancy beaded/embroidered Indian salwar/kameez sets that I am selling on behalf of a friend, so check them out. I'm going to start working on the next pattern, squeezing it into my busy schedule. It will be another bellydance top, different style.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...