Friday, June 28, 2002

Trying to figure out what to do with myself this weekend...there is FLUX going on this Saturday. I have gone to a few of these and they were alright. It varies with the venue, which changes each time one of these events is hosted. There's usually something for everyone--art, music, performances, etc. I also heard about an interesting thing happening tonite, althought I don't think I have the stamina for it. Local producer Five Cent Productions needs extras for an independent
film with the working title of Shenanigans. It is a Kevin Smith style comedy. Filming of the scenes with big crowds will occur from June 28th at 11 p.m. overnight until around 11 a.m. the next morning.

WHERE: Penn Avenue Theatre in Bloomfield (4809 Penn Avenue)

WHEN: Interested parties should show up at the Penn Avenue Theatre
anytime after 11 p.m. on Friday, June 28th (We will work people into
the scenes as they arrive.)
I have something else to do tonite anyway, and besides, Farscape is on;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...