Friday, June 07, 2002

So I have revised the original, first pattern that I was selling on eBay so it looks more professional and slick like the new one I just put out. Pretty soon I will have a whole line of patterns to choose from...

If perchance you actually own a copy of the old pattern, my "Simple Wrap Top" instructions, I would be happy to upgrade you for free. Just contact me. If not, I have it listed right now as a dutch auction. We'll see how that goes.

Well, I'm going to be left to my own ends this weekend and haven't yet a clue as to what I am going to do with myself. I hear that there is an interesting show going on at the Blue Ruin gallery. They recently moved to a larger venue on the South Side. I may check it out, but I will be glued to the tube tonite because I think there is a new episode of Farscape on...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...