Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Okay, so I just can't watch the news anymore, if I ever want to get on with my life and find happiness in it. Ignorance is bliss. Anyway, work continues on the Ren wedding costumes. I am getting things done about half as fast as I would like to, which just means that the time I have to sew for myself before Pennsic (46 days 'til land grab) is disappearing. I might actually have to buy garb (gasp!). The eBay orders keep trickling in, too--not to mention that I am busy with my REAL job. I'll be business travelling for the first time since 911, to Newport, CT, next month, during my b-day. Sucks. I envisioned myself gorging on sushi with my friends, but instead I'll be gorging on sushi by myself in an unfamiliar town. I bet I won't even be able to take my knitting implements on the airplane. Okay, this may sound cold and selfish, but if there is ONE regret I have about 911, it's that you can't take a bleepin' crochet hook onto an airplane!!! However, I am glad to finally be travelling again, and Newport is a touristy-resort type of place, so maybe I will find some opportunities for self-indulgence and pampering.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...