Monday, July 29, 2002

Hmmm....considering I have so much to do, I'm writing to my blog a lot, aren't I. Well, it's a therapeutic thing. Earlier this year, I told myself that I was not going to be frantically sewing garb on the eve of Pennsic, but alas, here I am in my workshop. Taking a break from my labors right now--my eyes get bleary from the close-up work. It's also literally like a sweatshop in here--it was 90 degrees today. I've got the big fan going and the jams on shoutcast pumpin' (the hard trance channels keep me moving). I thought I had all of my sewing obligations to other people done, but checked my todo list and realized that I still had a couple more things to do before I could resume sewing for the SO and myself. One would think that I would have plenty of garb for myself, but this is not the case. Even though I have been playing this game for six years now, I have yet to make a complete outfit that I am truly happy with. My problem has been lack of focus. I like too many different things, and so I have some Italien ren garb, some Elizabethan, started a Japanese Heian period outfit (but haven't gotten past the underwear yet), and of course, I'm building quite the collection of North African, Turkish, Middle-Eastern, Central Asian, and Indian garb....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...