Sunday, July 07, 2002

Shanny is amazing...her and her dad installed the new tail lights on my integra. One of the taillights was cracked and broken for months and the replacements I had found were sitting in the box almost as long. It is doubly amazing because it was not a straight-forward job. I stOOpidly ordered "euro-style" lights--they are mostly clear rather than red like most American cars--and we did not notice at first that when I put on the brake it looked like I was backing up! DOH! That's where Shanny's dad came in for the re-wiring job. Now, lights come on in the right color, but still looks odd. I guess I just need to get the wide racing stripe and the neon "alien" landing lights, and the big rear air foil (and already got the "fatty" tail pipe)...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...