Wednesday, July 31, 2002

So, my patterns are getting good reviews from the eBay customers. Here is what one customer said:

"Dear Megan, I don't know if you invented this pattern on your own, or not...but it's the FIRST choli pattern I've used that fits so well. I've tried several. I am just absolutely thrilled with it. I've made 3 since I recieved Thursday. I just wanted to say thanks a lot!!! You did a great job with it."--mistresstherion

See what others are saying on my eBay feedback page. Needless to say, I am definitely moving forward with developing more patterns when I get back from Pennsic.

On another note, one of my friends just got back from Balkan music camp--I am so envious. I am glad she had a good time. Maybe next year. Or, maybe we will go to the Middle Eastern music camp, or Klezmer camp...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...