Friday, November 08, 2002

Moview Review: Jackass


Laughed so hard through the whole thing that it was kind-of like exercise. Almost threw up a couple of times too. This movie contained some of the most disgusting and disturbing real-life things that I've ever seen on film, I think. They obviously put a lot of thought and creativity into it. My favorite stunt was called "Roller Disco Truck," where they dressed in 70s attire and roller skates and decorated the back of a moving truck with disco mirror ball & etc., then one of the guys drove the truck around recklessly until no one remained standing. The 70s clothing and disco decor was a nice touch--its the small details that make things so special.

I really wanted to go see Satin Rouge, and I might still be able to catch it this weekend. It opened last Friday at a small local theatre, and a group of my friends and I went to go see it on Wednesday, but it was gone already. It moved to another small theatre, more out of our way, and we might have to go chase it down this weekend. Another movie that I'd like to see, but I'm having a hard time tracking it down is Bollywood/Hollywood. I think its only running in Canada.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...