Sunday, November 24, 2002

Uneventful Weekend


I am enjoying the quiet time. For a while, I was feeling like life was running me into the ground. Anyway, I am just getting over a cold. Went to Borders on Friday just to listen to the CDs they have on the kiosks--lots of stuff I wanted to buy but only purchased one as a possible xmas gift for friend. Then, went with the SO to The Park Classic Diner restaurant for a chocolate shake. Saturday, celebrated another friend's birthday with dinner at The Fishmarket restaurant and then saw the new Harry Potter movie. It was good. I liked it better than the first one. I thought there was more of a story, but I am not a big Harry Potter fan anyway. Sunday--planned Thanksgiving dinner and shopped with the mom. I am cooking at my house this year. It's only going to be four of us eating, so we are going to have tons of leftovers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...