Monday, May 06, 2002

Ah...good weekend. Did lots of self-indulgent things while the SO was away at magician's convention. Friday, went to the salon, Puccini in Oakland, and changed from blonde to extreme RED. LOVE IT. I was always too cynical for blonde anyway. I even feel smarter. After that, got stuffed at Sushi Two--BEST sushi place in Da'Burgh. Then my rampage took me to The Lava Lounge. Very good mix of retro/80s there on Friday nights. Saturday, did the usual Middle Eastern dance class at Yoga Sadhana Studio, then saw The Scorpion King that evening. I was slightly disappointed. They could have done a lot more with this film, but they really aimed low with the dialogue, character development was weak, and action sequences were not original or impressive enough to make up for it. Should've gone to Spiderman, but maybe I'll do that next week. Back to the salt mines...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...