Wednesday, May 15, 2002

So depressed....the granny situation is not good, money is tight, and I have such a backlog of sewing work to do that I had to plan out all my weekends from now until Pennsic! Dont' worry--anyone who has already commissioned me to do something--it will get done. I can even give you a delivery date. But I can just forget about doing any sewing for myself for a while. On top of that, my SO did something very stupid, and is sorry about it, but nevertheless, my emotional state is quite dull.

I am looking forward to War Practice and Pennsic and there is another new event that I am considering, Sylvan Crusade, and I will sneak in the personal sewing time somewhere, but it will not be easy. I have lots of yummy fabric in my personal stash thanks to recent sales at JoAnn and Pheonix Textiles. And EBay has been good to me, too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...