Monday, May 13, 2002

Still RED...it will be an ongoing struggle to keep this color throughout the summer but I'm going to do it!!! My granny's back in the hospital AGAIN so it was not a very pleasant weekend. The prognosis is not good, and I lost my other grandma around this time last year. I am fast running out of grandmas and I don't like it much, but I'm just going to take each day as it comes. I went to a "hafla" (that means party) at a friends house and it was fun. We (Khafif) played well together. We have been practicing together for almost a year and we are starting to sound like group. Attempted to dance but didn't feel quite up to it. All I could do was coax some sad sounds from my instrument. Looking forward to this weekend and another SCA event Aethelmearc War Practice. This one's always a blast and our camp is party central. My group might be playing in the marketplace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...