Thursday, May 30, 2002

My feedback rating on eBay finally hit the big 50 mark!!! Now I can list "dutch" auctions (not that I actually have anything to list for dutch auctions right now, but if I wanted to, I could). I do have a few auctions going on right now, if you want to check them out--mostly summer stuff left over from last year: some light-weight cotton voile choli/salwar sets, a pair of embroidered rajasthani sandals that don't fit me, some silk scarves. Unless I do any further closet cleaning, I won't have many more auctions for pre-made stuff in the near future. I want to spend more time designing new patterns, and I will be publishing those and selling them on eBay as soon as I can. I am working on costumes for a wedding and trying to get as much done on that this month as I can.

In other news...members of Khafif will be playing this Saturday at the Casablanca drum shop grand opening in Squirrel Hill. If you are in the neighborhood, please drop by.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...