Thursday, October 09, 2003

Oh boy, was I off the hook this week, quoting Sylvia Plath in my blog, if that is not a desperate cry for help...but I'm much better now. I just had to find the goth-chick-angst knob in my head and turn it down some. It was on 11. Well, the basement floor is starting to dry out and I am looking forward to pleasanter things. For example, got two haflas coming up (I may have mentioned this already. Nov. 8 at the Quiet Storm Coffeehouse, and Dec. 6 at Schoolhouse Yoga. I am excited because I will probably be dancing in both of them. I was also invited to a hafla up in the vicinity of Boston (had such a good time with my new bellydance friends up there--and they want me back!), Nov. 15. I am still debating on whether I can afford it. There's also a workshop with Simon Shaheen (fab Arab violinist) in Dec. in the Detroit area...but I still need a new water heater, and I was hoping for a new TV. I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to contribute to a help-get-me-through-my-divorce fund...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...