Monday, July 22, 2002

So, having a dead 'puter at home sucks. And, just to add insult to injury, I've got more car problems. I wrecked my exhaust/muffler going over a bump, got it fixed at Monroe after arguing with them--they wanted to replace my whole exhaust system, but now the check engine light is on--fun, fun, fun. So I was driving the Other vehicle this weekend--the Bronco. Not my preferred ride. Anyway, did I mention that Ozzfest was rescheduled for this Wednesday, and I'm NOT going. I returned my tickets. It just wasn't meant to be. So, I owed my bro another birthday present and bought him the "Ozzy Live at Budokan" DVD--it's got some cool additional features on it. It's also really neat to see the performance in front of the Japanese audience--they are serious metalheads.

This has been a turbulent summer. I long for the summers of my childhood, when time had no meaning, I had no job, no projects to work on, no appointments...just the backyard pool and freezer pops to live on...12 days until landgrab.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...