Friday, August 16, 2002

Back from Pennsic, prematurely. Had to cut it short because of some domestic problems. I was really really really having a good time too, but that is the way things work for me. It can't possibly last if I was enjoying it, but I really don't want to go into details here. This year, Pennsic was very different for me because I brought my violin. My group, Khafif, was invited to play at various camps each night and we became quite popular. So many people came up to me to express their appreciation--it was a wonderful feeling. My choli class went well too--it was my first time teaching at Pennsic. I had many more students than what I was prepared for, and ended up with a notebook full of addresses--a "mailing list"--of people who still need a copy of my handout--and I will follow through on that ASAP. Suffice it to say, I was not planning on being back home this soon. When I have the energy, I will post some pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...