Thursday, September 25, 2003

Ah...it feels good to be laced up again...I finally finished making a new leather corset for MYSELF. AFter the significant weight loss this year, none of my old ones fit me, and I had been waiting until my weight was a bit more stable before investing the time and energy into such a project. Also, I need something super-cool to wear when I visit club ManRay in Boston next week!!! Yes, I'm going to Boston and looking forward to it. Going to hang out with some friends I don't usually see outside of Pennsic, so it should be fun. As usual, pictures and details to come...

In other news, I continue to adjust to my "new lifestyle." In other words, I'll be acting like a complete fruitloop and driving my friends nuts for a while. After living with someone for 10 years, solitude takes some getting used to. I managed to pay all the bills this month on my own, so that's good news. What I miss is having someone to bitch to about work and the stuff that's not going well...now it's just me and the kitties. I complain to the kitties about the things that suck, but they just don't get it. Oh, sure, the purring and snuggling is nice...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...